| If you have questions about a scheduling an assignment, payment for a completed assignment, or any other issue, the fastest way to get a response is to submit a support ticket. Here's how to submit a support ticket: |
Go to: http://sentrymarketing.com/support
Click on “Submit a Ticket”
Select Feedback Plus, and complete the ticket details page. Our goal is to answer all inquiries with three business days.
Before contacting us about your shopper payment (through the ticket system described above), please refer to the "SHOP COMPLETION, PROCESSING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION" included in your visit attachments.
Assignment Payment Policy
As of 4/1/2014, all payments are processed up to 60 days from the date the shop is conducted.
NEW ASSIGNMENT SUBMISSION POLICY: You must enter a time to complete the assignment and submit the report within 24 hours of that time.
COUNTERFEIT CHECK SCAM
Our company rarely, if ever, conducts mystery shops involving check cashing or money transfers. We never ask shoppers to send us money. If someone posing as a representative of our company ever contacts you with a check, don't cash it...it's almost certainly a scam!
- If you receive such a counterfeit check and "mystery shopping offer," you may want to contact your local (non-emergency) number for the police, just to make sure they know the scam is taking place...understand, though, they don't have the resources to go after the scammers.
- Report the check to the FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Report the check to the FTC via its online form at https://ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
- Report the check to Canadian PhoneBusters hotline: 888-495-8501
- File a complaint about the scam with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov)
Important Things To Know
EMAIL IS VITAL - As a Feedback shopper you receive email notifications, reminders, and other notices. If the Prophet system within which we operate cannot deliver email to you, it will "unsubscribe" your account. Please ensure that your computer allows emails from feedbackplus.com and email@example.com (shopper notifications come from the latter).
Question: When and how do you pay your shoppers?
Answer: Payments are processed up to days after the conducted shop date. The payments are submitted through PayPal or mailed via check.
Question: I submitted my shop on the 3rd and wasn't paid on the 8th. When will I be paid?
Answer: We no longer process payments on the 8th and 22nd of the month.
AIRPORT SHOPS - We have restaurant shops at the airports for Philadelphia and Dallas/Ft. Worth and a retail shop at Dulles and JFK. If you are traveling from, or through, any of these airports and would like to enjoy a meal or shop while you wait for your flight, contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org