QUESTIONS ABOUT SHOPS OR PAYMENT?
Use the following steps:
Go to: http://sentrymarketing.com/support
Click on “Submit a Ticket”
Select Feedback Plus, and complete the ticket details page. Your inquiry will be answered within 24-48 hours.
SHOPPERS: Payment for shops completed on or before 3/31/2014 was processed by check, due to the transition during our merge. Checks were mailed on 4/9. We will resume the PayPal option going forward.
Effective 4/1/2014, all payments will be processed 30-60 days from the date the shop is conducted.
~ Important Things To Know ~
EMAIL IS VITAL - As a Feedback shopper you receive email notifications, reminders, and other notices. If the Prophet system within which we operate cannot deliver email to you, it will "unsubscribe" your account. Please ensure that your computer allows emails from feedbackplus.com and email@example.com (shopper notifications come from the latter).
SHOPPER PAY: Before contacting us about your shopper payment (through the ticket system described above), please refer to the "SHOP COMPLETION, PROCESSING AND PAYMENT INFORMATION" included in your visit attachments.
Question: When and how do you pay your shoppers?
Answer: Shoppers can expect to be paid 30-60 days after the conducted shop date. The payments are submitted through PayPal or mailed via check.
Question: I submitted my shop on the 3rd and wasn't paid on the 8th. When will I be paid?
Answer: We no longer process payments on the 8th and 22nd of the month. Shoppers can expect to be paid 30-60 days after the conducted shop date.
AIRPORT SHOPS - We have restaurant shops at the airports for Philadelphia and Dallas/Ft. Worth and a retail shop at Dulles and JFK. If you are traveling from, or through, any of these airports and would like to enjoy a meal or shop while you wait for your flight, contact Tena at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOPPER ALERT- COUNTERFEIT CHECK SCAM - Our company rarely, if ever, conducts mystery shops involving check cashing or money transfers. We never ask shoppers to send us money. If someone posing as a representative of our company ever contacts you with a check, don't cash it...it's almost certainly a scam!
- If you receive such a counterfeit check and "mystery shopping offer," you may want to contact your local (non-emergency) number for the police, just to make sure they know the scam is taking place...understand, though, they don't have the resources to go after the scammers.
- Report the check to the FTC toll free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Report the check to the FTC via its online form at https://ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
- Report the check to Canadian PhoneBusters hotline: 888-495-8501
- File a complaint about the scam with the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov)